This is a quick guide on how to install Heimdall as a docker container
1. Start up your SSH client and login to your docker system, I use Putty
2. Create a new file called docker-compose.yml
3. Paste the following code in to that document
The following guide will allow you to install docker from the official repository
1. Update the local system using the command below
sudo apt-get update
2. Download the required dependencies, this will allow your system to access the docker repositories over HTTPS.
sudo apt-get install...