This is a quick guide on how to install Heimdall as a docker container
1. Start up your SSH client and login to your docker system, I use Putty
2. Create a new file called docker-compose.yml
3. Paste the following code in to that document
Watcher is a container that will automatically update all of your containers for you
1. Open your SSH software of choice, I use Putty
2. Connect to your server using the root account
3. Run the following command
docker run -d \
--name watchtower \
This is a very quick and easy way to install a speed test container on your system with the results being stored in a InfluxDB database.
1. Open up Portainer and select Stacks
2. Click on Add Stack at the top of the page
3. Give the stack a name
4. Paste following into the Web editor section...
1. Login QTS web interface and Enable Allow SSH connection
2. Find the setting via Control panel -> Network & File Services -> Telnet /SSH
3. If using Windows download Putty from here
4. Double click putty.exe ,fill in NAS IP (for instance:192.168.1.3) and click Open, (it is strongly...